Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nordic Sitski in production





Hey all, Doug Hall here. I am fabricating the Nordic Sitski here in
Flagstaff, Arizona. If you're looking for the dude Steve Garro said is building a nordic sitski, I am that guy.


I live the phliosophy of human-powered outdoor sports. With Steve Garro as my consultant (T11, 12) I build adaptive Cross Country Skis. These will be entirely custom orders and are designed for the disabled community of cross country or nordic skiiers. Read my profile if you want more information about my background with metalcraft.... right here, I want to talk about these skiis I am building. The prototype ski (below) is super strong , all seamless aircraft 4130 steel, some down to .028" thickness.




If you are at all interested in ordering an adaptive sitski contact me at mtnsitski@npgcable.com. Hurry, I currently am working on 3 so you would have approximately a 4 week wait on an order at this point in time.


















































1 comment:

  1. Looks very cool. I am able to ski on feet but would want to check this out as an alternative. Doable?

    ReplyDelete