Friday, February 5, 2010

a year to date




My mentor said "equal parts marketing and making" well I am off and running making but, well lacking in the marketing department. I don't do resolutions but I promise to send updates etc from here on out. Since it has been a year since loging on my wife and I have had a fun time re-uping my username and password. That aside:




Check out my new pics, friends, and excursions. Last Saturday Sarah and I went on her maiden voyage. We borrowed Steve's ski and went to the Flagstaff Nordic Center. The weather was beautiful and the snow was fluffy. Sarah had a great time staying down low in the flats while she got her snow legs. She wasn't much for the down hill slide but bomber climbing! Go Sarah.

This weekend I hope to do a final fitting with Darol in Phoenix before powder coat. Diane has taken her ski to Ski For Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment